Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello My Name is... Seraveza


"Allow me to re-introduce myself
My name is Hov', OH!, H-to-the-O-V"


Clearly, i am not Jay-Z ;) but i will probably start/end a lot of my posts with song titles and/or lyrics, so bear with me.

Likes:
Sleeping
Music
Food
Art
Fashion
Crafts
Aminals
Reading
Video Games
Haunted Houses
Films
Laughing
My Life & Love: "Mr. xx"

Those are just a few of my 'Likes' for starters. Kind of unsure as to what direction my blogging will lead to... but i assume those will play a role at some point? We'll see. Oh, did i mention i like lamp? i kid. Though i don't mind the occassional mega-radical lamp if i were to come across it. Maybe.

Moving along~ I'm hoping that i can document life's happenings as they happen, to remember them with clarity. *Crossing fingers* Also, to help keep my pictures and thoughts organized and in chronological order... i'm a freak like that. 

Any special reasons why anyone started their blogs?

So that's all she wrote for now...
I'll end with a funny photo Mr. xx took of me while i was doing one of my favorite past times...


G'night~!
xx
Seraveza

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's all this then?