Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty...

I was having 'one of those days' the other day.. nothing too crazy but just wasn't feelin' it in general... Only to come home to a Christmas card from my loverly bestie, Erin. She is a super thoughtful lady and had this inserted in the card:

Meet the loverly, Stella
aka ChiChi aka Kitty aka Kitty Queef
(Her farts are no joke.. hence the last nickname)

Needless to say, this was a super awesome pick-me-up and just when it was needed. Thanks bestie, and Kitty! <3 xo

Heres a couple more of my fave photos of Kitty:

Bestie & Kitty Queef
Does anyone else have a story of how your friends cheered you up?
<333

4 comments:

  1. omg how cuteeeee :) i love her! and you're best friend must be amazing too. my best friend is pretty weird, she'd never do such thing...but i love her, she's nice. :) have great holidays, sweet. xo

    http://myfashionlustlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.. i love them both lots :) Happy holidaze~! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your cat is awesome!!

    Check out the site when you get a chance, comment on what you like!! And follow please, I will do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you buddy! I just visited yours and really likey. Commented. <3

    ReplyDelete

What's all this then?