Friday, December 17, 2010

There's no talking during Christmas...Movies!

Since holiday movies are Mr. xx and my faves.. i thought it was appropriate to list our top 5 movies for the holidaze:

In No Particular Order:

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
(Classic)

Elf
(This one always gets me in the Holiday spirit)

Bad Santa
(Pure comedy)

Gremlins
(There's one scene where the mom is baking cookies when she gets attacked by gremlins... When I was little, I always wished i could taste those wasted cookies. I wouldn't have minded a mogwai either)

American Psycho
(Okay, maybe this movie doesn't really bring me holiday cheer, but i do think of this scene occassionally because it always cracked me up how angry Bateman looked)

I didn't feel i needed to add any of the classic obvious choices...

What are your favorite holiday movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's all this then?